Aberdeen Asset Management Taiwan is looking for an part-time intern who can work at least to the end of Jun 2017 (with possibility extended to end of Aug 2017). The intern will have various exposure on marketing, product, sales and support functions. He/she will be coached by senior asset management professionals and learn precious international asset management industry practices.
The qualifications and job responsibility is as following:
• The candidate should commit to work with Aberdeen from Feb 2017 for at least half a year (with possibility extended to end of Aug 2017).
• Work 3 business days per week maximum (not compulsory to be 3 full days, can be 0.5 days *2 to fit school class schedule, and prefer not to be 3 consecutive days).
• Major in business/finance/economics related field preferred.
· Interested in seeking career opportunities in asset management related field.
· Good command of English.
· Securities investment trust and consulting professional(投信投顧業務員) license preferred.
• Fund performance data update.
• Regular sales report update.
• Administrative support.
• Marketing event support.
• Merchandise management.
• Ad-hoc assistance to other colleagues in office.
· If the candidate is willing to take extra responsibility, he/she can also request for more exposure in product/marketing field.
Starting Day: Feb 2017
If you are interested in this position, please send both your English & Mandarin CVs to email@example.com immediately.
About Aberdeen Asset Management
Aberdeen Asset Management is a full-service, pure-play asset management group, focused on meeting the worldwide investment needs of institutions, private investors and the advisers who serve them.
Formed in 1983, we operate in 25 countries, managing assets of $405.4 billion as at 30 Sep 2016. Listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1991, we are one of Europe’s largest public, pure-play investment managers.
We manage investment across the full spectrum of asset classes and geographic markets – including equities, fixed income, property and alternative assets. Based in or close to the markets in which we invest, we are dedicated to first-hand research to deliver the investment returns that enable our clients to achieve their financial goals.